Thursday 12 April 2012

My sister's pussy was tight









              Hai, I  am back again with most wet experience.Previously I had shared a experience of  seeing my sister hot boobs  in article " My Sister's Bouncy Boobs". Now I am going to share a old experience about my  sister's Hairy pussy.

                It was a hot afternoon in 2004.And also its summer holiday for me and my sister.we two decided to watch one newly released Tamil movie and I bought its DVD . I my room I jumped and felled in bed .And I took my Laptop and inserted the DVD and interestingly watched the movie .Suddenly my sister came and took a cloth in front of me with a big bend down.Her  her  Big Bouncy Boobs are visible.My cock tightened.. Then she looked at me with a smile and came near me and started watching movie with me .She was so very close to me . Her boobs were rubbing at my shoulders,my cock again marched inside my pants.


              She was very interestingly watched movie but made me watch her boobs and sexy structure.I had slowly putted my hand in her ass but she doesn't noticed me and i lightly pressed it .But she was noticing nothing.Then I slowly moved my hand towards her boobs and reached it .Now my hand was in her boobs.Suddenly she turned towards me and smiled then continued watching movie .I took it as permission and slowly pressed it I saw her enjoying it then i pressed it tightly she moaned silently and closed her eyes.


           Then she continued with the movie.I went into her bra but she stopped my hand and said " Nooooo"
 silently.Then I took my hand out and haved a big breathe .And continued my hands towards her juicy Pussy.
I touched it and silently inserted my finger inside her pussy ,She moaned Ahhhhh... silently her pussy hairs were disturbing me so I removed my hand out of her tight pussy.

           And pressed her ass and boobs tightly She moaned ahhhhh..pls..... And I  tried to remove skirt but she suddenly stopped my hand again. So I decided to fuck her without removing her dress I opened my zip and slowly getting my cock near her skirt but she suddenly Catched my cock and angrily said " Stop all these shit's". And went out of the room with  a smile.    

No comments:

Post a Comment